ACCA is the world’s leading body for professional accountants and if you are an ICB graduate with the National Diploma: Financial Accounting NQF 6 qualification, or are about to graduate, you will receive up to six exemptions to further your studies towards becoming a Chartered Certified Accountant with ACCA.
ACCA believes in your goals and would like to help you reach your potential by taking your qualifications to new heights. That’s why they have an exclusive offer for all ICB graduates and students. An offer that will accelerate ACCA membership and see you reach your career goals as a Chartered Certified Accountant!
What is the exclusive offer?
- Graduates of the Financial Accounting NQF Level 6 Diploma will receive free qualification exemptions (F1 – F6).
- Your first year’s annual subscription fee will be free.
- You’ll only need to pay the initial registration fee of £ 20 – about R 360. That’s a massive saving of about R 12,000!
- The above costs are calculated at a prevailing rate of R18 against the GBP.
- The prices are based on standard entry deadlines. If you enter for your exams before the early entry deadline, you will pay less than the standard exam fees.
- These prices are available until June 2017.
- The prices for September and December 2017 exams will only be available at the beginning of April 2017, once the March exam results are released.
How to register for the exclusive offer?
Please note, you cannot register yourself for this offer on the ACCA website. To register for this offer, please send ACCA the following documentation:
- The application form from ACCA.
- The ACCA Qualification Declaration Form.
- A copy of your ID.
- An ID size photo.
- A certified copy of your transcripts.
If you have any queries, please contact Xolela Sohuma at email@example.com
0860 02 10 10 (ACCA Connect)
+27 11 459 1915 (Direct Line)
+27 82 839 8019 (Mobile)