Do you need financial help towards your ICB studies?
We know that some of the keenest and most deserving students may find it hard to pay for their studies. That’s why every year, we award bursaries to students that we think would put them to great use. Last year, we awarded bursaries to 25 deserving students.
Each bursary is valued at R 5,000 and does not have to be repaid to the ICB. Also, we will never request payment for a bursary application or to grant a bursary. A bursary application is a free process for students and training providers.
How are bursaries awarded?
- According to academic merit, financial need and any special circumstances of need.
- Final selections are made by an internal ICB bursary committee.
- Bursary funds are paid out directly to an ICB accredited institution or training provider.
- Successful bursary candidates will be notified by 30 June 2017.
Who is eligible for an ICB bursary?
Students who are already studying an ICB programme or qualification, and have completed at least one subject.
What are the minimum requirements for an application?
- A recognised school leaving certificate, with a minimum pass of Grade 10.
- If you’re already at an institution, you must have a good academic and attendance record.