- Digital Portfolios are brand new and so we are going to roll out this new platform in phases.
- Currently only one subject is available: Computerised Bookkeeping (CPBK). More subjects will follow soon!
- Digital Portfolio’s are now available for ALL students (Campus based and Distance).
- Traditional paper based PoE’s are still available. So you can choose either option.
- Digital PoE’s can be completed on mobile, tablet and desktop. Wi-fi or data is needed for downloads and uploads, but certain work can be done “off-line”.
- This platform provides NO tuition and NO academic support in any way or form. This is only an assessment platform.
- Your college will still give you all the necessary learning support that you need and do your exam entry if you are a campus based learner.
NEW MACCI FUNCTIONALITY: MONITOR STUDENT PROGRESS
Exciting news for provider Macci users! The ICB has implemented new functionality on the digital portfolio platform which will allow you to monitor your students progress. Join us for a webinar detailing this new functionality on Friday, 21 September 11:00 – 12:00 to find out more!